Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Overlooked

If you must buy gifts, how about this for your New York City and would-be and wanna-be NYC friends? Overlooked New York, by Zina Saunders, is now out and available at the usual suspects. I think the project is excellent, the art delicious, and the artist herself mad cool; but then, I am hardly a neutral observer, as I was profiled for this project, and am included in the series at large, but I don't know yet if and I am in this volume.

UPDATED 12/11/09: Yes, one of your favorite bloggers IS included in this volume. On the back cover as well. So, nu, what are you waiting for?

2 comments:

amy merrick said...

But the question remains- if i buy one, will you sign it?

Matthew said...

Only if you promise to sign my copy of your book when it comes out.